CLASS STYLE ELEGANCE - ALL HERE WAITING FOR YOU AT A NEW SELL PRICE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
YES IT COULD BE IN MOUNT LAWLEY AND HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR PRICE TAG BUT BEAUTIFUL BEDFORD IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THIS MAGNIFICENTLY ELEGANT FAMILY HOME WHERE VALUE FOR MONEY IS PARAMOUNT. TAKE THE TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE AMBIANCE REFLECTED IN EVERY ELEMENT OF 37 CRAVEN STREET, BEDFORD AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE IN LOVE.
A stunning master bedroom and a resort style ensuite adjoins a large study or fourth bedroom just to the right and left of the double entry foyer. High coffered ceilings feature through to a kitchen of grand proportions with gleaming black granite benches complimented by wood grain cabinetry and stainless steel appliances against black tiled splash backs.
The kitchen and family room are open plan with the dining alcove just recessed away into a beautifully sophisticated dinner room. After dinner you can move on to the purpose designed home cinema room and immerse yourself in a movie of your choice and be transported to wherever you want to be to the huge surround sound of no less than six wall mounted Kef speakers ...all staying and waiting for you. There are other components included with the home - just ask.
And on warm summer nights, the party size alfresco area is a delight - a nice glass of wine, good friends and the peaceful sound of the water feature in the background - just beautiful.
Upstairs at kids headquarters, the bedrooms a seriously large in the true sense of the word. Plenty of room to grow and enjoy the adjoining play area or TV room as teenagers and young adults. A main style bathroom and toilet facilities are located on this level.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Daikin zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Master bedroom with luxury ensuite & walk in dressing room downstairs
- Fourth bedroom/guest room or study downstairs
- Upstairs bedrooms are true kingsize as well
- Two bathrooms, three toilets & a powder room
- World class kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Cinema room with 7.1 surround sound system
- Smart wired home with concealed speaker system throughout
- Formal dining
- Under stairs storage
- Landscaped gardens
- Outdoor gas bayonet for the BBQ
- Security alarm
- Large double lock up garage
- 233sqm of living area plus alfresco and garage
- Built in 2004 on 407sqm land
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.