- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A SOLID PERIOD HOME SITTING ON AN ELEVATED BLOCK WITH A LOVELY VIEW OF THE LEAFY SUBURB AND IMPRESSIVE CITY SKY LINE, THIS HOME STILL HAS MANY OF IT'S ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING STUNNING DECORATIVE CEILINGS WITH CEILING ROSES, PICTURE RAILS, WOODEN PELMETS, JARRAH FLOORS, DOORS, SKIRTINGS AND AN ORIGINAL JARRAH BUILT-IN CUPBOARD.
THE MODERN KITCHEN IS RENOVATED USING THE EXISTING FIREPLACE CLEVERLY BLENDING OLD AND NEW TO CREATE AN AWESOME KITCHEN WITH LOADS OF LIGHT. THIS EXCEPTIONAL HOME NEEDS YOUR LOVE AND CARE TO GIVE IT THE TOUCHES IT NEEDS.
DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW THIS.
- Loads of character and charm with many original features including wooden windows, decorative ceilings, cornices
- Master bedroom, large with build in robe
- Bedroom 2 with jarrah floors and blinds
- Bedroom 3 with jarrah floors, loads of windows and air con
- Central modern bathroom
- Kitchen with large chef's free standing oven, gas cook top
- Super size laundry with loads of storage space, with super size sink and the convenience of a second shower
- Separate toilet
- Sun room that flows out to a generous backyard space with lawn and growing plants
- Security doors
- 2 car spaces
- Front verandah
THIS HOME IS WAITING FOR THE LOVER OF OLD HOMES TO TAKE UP RESIDENCE!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
371m² / 0.09 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.