RETAIN AND BUILD
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
WELCOME INTO A SPRAWLING GARDEN THAT NESTLES A WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME ON A MAGNIFICENT LARGE 823SQM BLOCK, IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC. THIS HOME HAS A GENTLE AMBIENCE WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME STRAIGHT AWAY, WITH THREE GENEROUS LIVING AREAS, CATHEDRAL CEILINGS A MODERN KITCHEN AND NEUTRAL COLOUR PALATE THROUGHOUT.
YOU CAN ENJOY THE EXTENSIVE EASY TO CARE FOR GARDENS OR YOU MAY CHOOSE TO RETAIN THE HOUSE AND BUILD ANOTHER FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR AS AN INVESTMENT! THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
- Formal lounge with reverse cycle air con and gas bayonet
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and kitchen sink over looking the garden
- Family area with ceiling fan
- Laundry leads out to a huge games/rumpus room providing lots of space for the kids to play with access to both the front and back of the property
- Master bedroom with BIR, carpet and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with BIR, carpet and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 with BIR and carpet
- Bedroom 4 or an awesome office/study
- Central family bathroom newly renovated which includes a bath
- Separate toilet
- Security on doors and windows
- Instant hot water system plus solar panels
- Hills Hoist clothes line
- 2 minute walk to shops, school and transport
- 1982 Built
Have You Called Sarah Yet!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
823m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.