Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
***YES IT IS - UNDER OFFER BY JAN***
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED DUPLEX - PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY TO ENJOY THE SPACIOUS & PEACEFUL SURROUNDINGS AND GORGEOUS BACK YARD.
WARM, FRIENDLY AND APPEALING IS THE FEELING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU WALK INTO 8 PHILLIPS STREET, DIANELLA. JUST BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED AND THE BEST PART IS THIS COULD BE YOUR HOME SWEET HOME RIGHT NOW SO DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! THE BEST PROPERTIES ARE ALWAYS FIRST TO GO. CLOSE TO THE SOUGHT AFTER NORTH MORLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL, WELLINGTON IGA AND THE LOCAL SEABROOK RESERVE. PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY.
Enjoy all the hard work the owners have put into their home including a brand new kitchen with gleaming white cabinetry and warm timber laminate flooring throughout but perhaps the most exciting joy of this home is the size of the backyard - perfect for the kids to even play soccer and.....oh alright even football. Like fruit trees and passion fruit? Well you have those too all adjoining the outdoor undercover entertaining area so don't wast a moment ....be first to visit this charming home and it just might choose you as the new owners! I will be prepared with pen poised to write your Offer. Perfect for all age groups from first homers to last homers and everyone in between!
Key Features & Details
* Gorgeous country style kitchen
* Large family dining and lounge
* Pot belly stove/heater in the lounge
* Split system air-conditioner and some ceiling fans
* Master bedroom has built in mirrored robes
* Second & third bedrooms have free standing wardrobes
* Single carport with several parking spots behind
* Originally built in 1969 on approximately 450 sqm land
* There are no strata fees between this and the adjoining duplex half
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- New Kitchen
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.