Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER OFFER - Follow Jan
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
SENSATIONAL FAMILY HOME ON THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SHAND STREET, DIANELLA AND NEARBY DIANELLA HEIGHTS PRIMARY SCHOOL. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY THE PERFECT PROPERTY AND PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE WHILE PRICES IN WA ARE STILL AFFORDABLE AS RECENTLY REPORTED BY REIWA. THERE'S HEAPS OF ROOM IN THE BACKYARD FOR KIDS TO PLAY SECURELY - A COUPLE OF DOGS IF YOU LIKE - EVEN A LOVELY WOOLLY SHEEP TO MOW THE GRASS FOR YOU AND MUNCH ON THE HUGE ZUCCHINIS THAT GROW SO FAST AND YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THEM!
There are many features this home has that you will love; I have listed just a few so please be sure to put this one on the top of your house shopping list for this weekend. Possible to even extend or build another level (with approvals)
WHAT YOU GET INSIDE
* Gleaming white brand new kitchen with heaps of cabinets and drawers
* Adjoining large dining area - big enough for the whole bunch plus a piano
* Split system air-conditioners in two bedrooms and the living area
* Cool comfortable front lounge for after dinner relaxing
* Double size bedrooms - two with built in wardrobes
* Brand new bathroom with just a touch of classic
* High ceilings, solid jarrah floors and some carpets
* Dream laundry - cupboards galore - plus a second loo
WHAT YOU GET OUTSIDE:
* Party size covered alfresco entertaining
* The best home grown veggies
* Large store room adjoining the alfresco area
* Large store room adjoining the carport - with roller door
* Bore reticulation - brand new bore
* New garden shed
* Lots of fruit trees - pomegranate, bay leaf tree, blueberries, lime, lemon,
* Newly planted front garden and lawn - it will grow in no time
* 764 square metres land
Call me to view this property or visit the home opens.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
764m² / 0.19 acres
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.