Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
AT THIS PRICE WHY RENT? MAKE THIS PROPERTY YOUR ASSET!
Don't miss out on this prime opportunity to invest as a first home buyer, downsize or build your portfolio.
This renovated spacious one bedroom apartment was built with size and substance in mind and set amongst luscious manicured gardens. The apartment is ideally located, opposite Shearn Memorial Park on the Mt Lawley border, with unobstructed views and close to the popular Maylands and Beaufort Street Cafe strip.
Main Features Include:
* Views - Park and City views
* Spacious one bedroom with extra large built in wardrobe
* Modern and spacious kitchen with timber flooring
* Generous sized separate living area with balcony overlooking park
* Large renovated bathroom with ample storage space
* Separate toilet
* Easy access to designated undercover carport
* Split System Air-conditioner
* Ceiling fans in bedroom and living area
* Surrounded by well maintained manicured established gardens
* Easy access to shops, public transport and walking distance to Maylands Train station
* Close to private and public schools and Edith Cowan University
* Minutes away from Mt Lawley Golf Course, St John Of God Mt Lawley Hospital, Perth CBD2
* Minutes walking distance Coode St Cafe, Maylands cafe strip and Mondo Butchers
* Minutes away from the hub of Beaufort Street, Cafes, restaurants, shopping district and Astor Cinema
* Minutes away from nationally and internationally renowned Western Australian Performing Arts (WAAPA)-(ECU)
* First home buyer - No Stamp Duty
* Large living area - 66 square metres
***Option available to include furniture***
Shire Rates: Approx $1339.29 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx $833.66 p.a.
THAT IS ONLY APPROX $42 PER WEEK FOR RATES
Take advantage of this prime opportunity to capture the views, change your lifestyle and invest for the future.
Call Nada Edwards on 0408 285 468 to view or secure this property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.