***UNDER OFFER - BY JAN DI ROSSO***
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
ELEGANT FAMILY HOME OF DISTINCTION.
Surely one of the last areas so close to Perth where the kids can play cricket on the road outside their homes safely! Montclair Square which is shown in the main photo is enjoyed by local families and visitors to simply sit and read, play social soccer, bocci or just have a picnic lunch.
45 Santara Circle is beautifully presented, modern, warm and appealing with a truly peaceful ambiance. Creatively designed and decorated by the current owner to a level of both opulence and comfort that will be an absolute delight for a family, professionals or an astute investor.
Read the spiel, check out the video but more importantly, come and experience this delightful home in person.
Entertaining areas for family or friends are amazing; you can dine in the most elegant dining room to the peaceful sound of the waterfall in the atrium or you can open up the wall of glass doors adjoining the gorgeous granite and steel kitchen and dine outside on the private decked entertaining area. You can take your glass of wine and stroll down the meandering pathway through the well established and maintained flowering trees and shrubs to the rear of the home where a high limestone wall and security gate takes you to Monte Lane which provides secure access to a large double garage and the inside of your home.
A balcony leading from a very large upstairs sitting area offers you City of Perth views and the various fireworks displays while another balcony to the front of of this room looks across the road to the family park mentioned earlier.
Come and see me at the designated home opens or if you prefer a private appointment, just call me to arrange a time.
KEY FEATURES AND DETAILS:
* Very spacious master bedroom with elegant drapes and sitting area.
* Stunning ensuite bathroom and adjoining powder room
* Large light filled living area with a very practical small kitchen or bar room alongside
* Two balconies
* Magnificent kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
* Elegant and spacious dining room with atrium and water fall view
* Luxurious lounge/sitting room with feature remote controlled gas fire
* Three double size bedrooms downstairs (one being utilized as a study)
* Gym room or study with atrium view
* Powder room alongside gym or study
* Sunken garden/sitting area leading from front lounge
* Wine cellar
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs - split systems downstairs
* Excellent storage capacity on both levels
* Intercom to electric front gate
* Huge double lock up garage with access straight into the home from Monte Lane
* House area including garage, alfresco dining and balconies is approx 376sqm
* Home built in 2005 on 538sqm of magnificent elevated land.
A nearby 542sqm block of land was sold in 2014 for $560,000. Do the sums people ... ask any good builder how much it would cost to replace such a home today and you will see the value being offered here.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
538m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.