'YES IT IS' ANOTHER ONE UNDER OFFER BY JAN DI ROSSO.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
TRULY ELEGANT FAMILY HOME - CALL JAN TO VIEW :-)
Located in the elevated end of Longstaff Gardens where properties of this calibre do not often come onto the market. This elegant family home is set amongst other quality homes on large blocks with a parkland outlook. Take the opportunity to view No. 26 Longstaff where the quiet cul de sac location assures you of a peaceful, delightful environment for your family. If you don't wish to wait for designated home opens, feel free to call me and make an appointment to view. The owners are realistic in their thinking on price of their property as they would expect are you also.
KEY FEATURES & DETAILS
* Three formal & informal living areas to suit every occasion
* Open plan kitchen, family room & family meals area
* Living and family areas look out into a private outdoor entertaining area
* Master bedroom, private retreat & sitting area upstairs
* Three double size bedrooms downstairs
* Home office which can double as a fifth bedroom if needed
* Private front coffee lounge/conversation area
* Separate formal dining room
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
* Three split system air-conditioners
* Security Alarm
* Reticulated grounds
* Double lock up garage and substantial workshop
* Built in 1993 on 802sqm land
NOTE: Furniture shown is no longer in the home - was for display and photographic purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
802m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.