***YES IT IS - UNDER OFFER BY JAN***
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
ONE OF THE BEST FAMILY LIVING ENVIRONMENTS IN DIANELLA AND CLOSE TO THE HIGH PROFILE DIANELLA HEIGHTS PRIMARY SCHOOL AS WELL AS LOCAL SHOPS AND THE BUS RUN.
STYLISHLY RENOVATED, THIS IS A JUST GORGEOUS THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH ONE BATHROOM AND TWO LOOS ....AND DON'T BE FOOLED BY THAT SINGLE GARAGE DOOR EITHER.....WHAT'S BEHIND IT IS MIND BLOWING. REMEMBER PAUL HOGAN'S SAYING "THAT'S NOT A KNIFE - THIS IS A KNIFE" - WELL CAN I SAY "THAT'S NOT A SHED - THIS IS A SHED" DEFINITELY ONE WHERE THE BOY'S WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE THE HOUSE AND GO STRAIGHT OUT THE BACK!! AND HOW MANY CARS CAN YOU PARK BEHIND THAT MEAGRE LITTLE SINGLE GARAGE - OH AT LEAST FOUR OR FIVE!
Alongside the powered super maxi shed, there is also a beautiful studio (check the pics) with timber floors and built in cabinetry....but wait, yes there is more - tucked away behind the studio is a plain ordinary garden shed ...I guess something has to be just ordinary!
Ohhh.. and party size resort style entertaining area is just magnificent...so Without blabbing on with words, I am inviting you and you and you and them to come and experience this uniquely out of the square property and ...simply buy it before they do and the warm ambience of this charming home will to shine on someone else.
IMPRESSIVE FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Welcoming leadlight front door
* Separate spacious lounge room
* Renovated kitchen with big 900mm gas stove
* The view from the kitchen window to the outdoors & garden is stunning
* Gleaming real solid jarrah flooring ...under the carpet too.
* Split system air-conditioners
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* A beautifully decked entertaining area that really has to be seen to be truly appreciated
* The owners are happy to leave the large pot plants for the new owners
* First built and continually maintained since 1968 on a land area of 768sqm
cALL JAN TO BUY THIS PROPERTY.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.