YES IT IS, UNDER OFFER BY JAN.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
HOME SWEET PERFECT FAMILY HOME ON 763 SQM OF LAND
JUST WAITING FOR YOUR FAMILY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS WARM AND COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME WHICH HAS BEEN HOME TO THE CURRENT OWNERS FOR OVER 24 YEARS. THEIR CHILDREN HAVE GROWN UP HERE AND MOVED TO THEIR OWN HOMES BUT AS A LOVING CLOSE KNIT FAMILY, THEY ARE REGULAR VISITORS BACK HOME FOR FAMILY GATHERINGS WITH THE GRANDCHILDREN AS WELL. COME AND FEEL THE CHARM OF THIS HOME AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU MIGHT BE GROWING YOUR OWN FAMILY HERE!
What you can look forward to here is a combination of old fashioned formal areas at the front of the home and then through to the open plan family fun and eating areas which extend from the inside to the outside in perfect harmony. But wait there is definitely more for you to explore in and around this wonderful home. One additional thing I will add though is there is a side access big enough to park your planes and boats and trains ...or maybe just a caravan, boat, or trailer!
Oh alright so if you must leave the peace and tranquility of 28 Havenvale to get supplies and wine, the Galleria Shopping Centre is close by or if you prefer the big smoke of Perth City, it's only 9kms away. Schools for your kids are also close by but please check catchment areas online.
FEATURES & DETAILS:
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals
- Large Kitchen, with breakfast bar, lots of cupboard and bench space
- Formal front lounge and dining or convert to a great theatre room
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
- Double size 3rd bedroom
- Party size undercover entertaining area
- Beautiful gardens with bore reticulation
- Solarhart hot water system
- Security alarm
- Split system air-conditioning
- Built in 1973 on 763sqm land
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.