FIRST HOME BUYERS - OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
MAKE YOUR DEBUT INTO THE DIANELLA PROPERTY MARKET IN FAMILY FRIENDLY BOOKER STREET. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
PERFECT FOR FIRST BUYERS WITH ZERO STAMP DUTY IF YOU QUALIFY, LOVE TO DOWNSIZE BUT STILL WANT SOME BACK YARD? GREAT RENTAL PROSPECT FOR INVESTORS FOR SURE! THIS IS JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. THE OWNERS HAVE DONE WONDERS WITH MAKING THIS HOME READY FOR YOU TO JUST MOVE IN - BEFORE CHRISTMAS IF YOU LIKE - BUT DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE ....AGAIN!
The market in Dianella is simply the best to buy in right now - every increase from now on, will be growing your equity and don't doubt that for a minute. Don't believe me? Well just go on paying rent while this first class duplex half is swooped on by the smarter people!
If public transport is important to you, the bus runs along the Strand and if you have a primary school age child, one of the most sought after is the Dianella Heights Primary School which you can walk to easily. Shopping? Gosh, take you pick - shorts & thongs to Coventry Markets, smart casual to the Galleria or Dianella Plaza and your best dress up jeans and shirt to the up market Beaufort Street cafes - just a short drive away.
What You Get
* Kitchen, dining & family is spacious open plan with a split system air-conditioner
* The kitchen is cooking with gas and great vision to the outdoors if you have kids
* There's heaps of room in the family room & dining alcove to set your furniture up the way you like it.
* Two big bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan and yes, you can fit queen size beds in both
* Tired after work - relax in a soothing spa bath with a nice glass of red
* Like entertaining - here you have a party size undercover entertaining area & lawn as well
* Keep your car safe & secure in your half of the double lock up garage - the lovely lady next door uses the other half
* There's a garden shed out the side too
* Your little piece of Dianella is just over 400sqm - not to big and not at all too small
* Built in 1969 when homes were built to last a life time ...like in Rome
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.