- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Don't wait or you will miss the opportunity to secure this beautiful family home in the very popular suburb of Greenmount.
Pyrmont House the name given to this property with love by the Owner. The first built in the lovely cul-de-sac.
Surrounded by lovely native gardens you will always have a relaxed outlook through all window. I'm sure this home will by your next!
Featuring beautiful floating floor boards throughout, slow combustion heater in the formal lounge room that warms the house and evaporative air-conditioning for the summer months.
Not only are you surrounded by lovely native gardens and feature rockeries but you will also have access to the side and 2 garden sheds.
Walking distance to St Anthony's and Greenmount Primary Schools.
Some property features:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Formal lounge room
- Dining room
- Kitchen overlooking gardens
- Separate spacious family room and meals area
- Main bedroom with lovely built in cupboards looking out to the gardens
- 2 minor bedrooms with robes
- Lovely entertaining area
- 2 Garden Sheds
- Carports and plenty of room for parking
- Access to the side
- Lovely wood heater for the cooler months
- Evaporative Air-conditioning for summer
- Ceiling fans
- Cul-de-sac location
- Security doors
- Security screens to the front
- Close to Primary and High Schools
Greenmount offers a lovely hills feel about it with only minutes to Midland and the Airport.
I look forward to seeing you along at the home opens or call to make a private appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.