Ray White Uxcel
Grand-Parents, Boarders or Teenagers? Your Choice!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Versatile is the best way to describe this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with extended living area at the rear. Consisting of huge bedroom, full size bathroom massive living area and separate entry from outside, this extension is perfect for live-in grandparents, generating second income with boarders, working from home, parents retreat or simply quarantining noisy teenagers.
Features of this delightful home include:
- Double brick and tile construction.
- Elevated Block
- Doubledoor front entry
- Bay windows at front.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Formal and informal dining.
- Large activity room.
- Built-in mirror robes in bedrooms.
- 2 toilets.
- Room for pool
- Reticulated easy care gardens.
- Large Remote control Lock-up garage.
- 900ml gas hotplate and stainless steel cooking appliances
- Near new 135 litre gas hot water system.
Located in quiet loop road, this home is perfectly positioned for family living:
- 2 minutes' walk to Dryandra Primary School
- 7 minutes' walk to John Septimus Roe Community College.
- Very close to 377 Bus Route
- Walking distance to Mirrabooka Village Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes' drive to Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre
- 3 Parks and Reserves within 500 metre radius
- Just minutes' drive to Reid Highway and then to all points of the compass.
If you are genuinely in the market for a quality family home, this one needs your immediate attention.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.