LOCATION PERFECT FOR VALUE, BUS, LOCAL SHOPS & GALLERIA.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
IT'S JUST LOVELY - NOW IT'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY IT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER DID.
What better location if being close to a bus stop is important as well as being close the the Galleria, the Crimea Shops, the Doctors surgery, chemists and if a spot of fast food is something you enjoy occasionally .... McDonalds is just up the road too!
Not renovated but beautifully maintained throughout just the same. There are two spacious bedrooms, a lounge, dining and kitchen. The big WOW factor is waiting for you as you wander through the laundry and out to a party size patio overlooking a stunning backyard with some lawn and garden to enjoy. Great area for a pet to run around in as well.
KEY FEATURES & DETAILS
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
* Large split system air-conditioner in this area
* Ceiling fans
* Undercover parking for one car
* Lots of extra open car parking
* Electric hot water system
* Reticulation from mains water
* Originally built in 1972 on 467sqm of land - House area 74sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.