***YES IT IS - UNDER OFFER BY JAN***
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
MAGNIFICENT FAMILY HOME - IMAGINE...YOUR NEW ADDRESS COULD BE AT 16 MASSEY TURN IN THE PRESTIGIOUS NOBLEWOOD ESTATE IN MUNDARING IF YOU JUST ALLOW YOUR DESIRE TO TEMP YOU TO COME AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND. BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK VERY LOUD OR RISK GETTING LOST IN THIS LARGE SPRAWLING HOME ON 2000 SQM OF LAND ADJOINING BLACK COCKATOO RESERVE. OH AND GETTING THE KIDS TO LEAVE MIGHT BE A PROBLEM WHEN THEY SPOT THE FLYING FOX RUNNING FROM A TREE HOUSE IN THE BACK YARD ....OOOH YES!
Shopping is also a breeze with lots of choices close by in the Mundaring Town Centre and the Mundaring Village Shopping Complex where I just happen to know you can buy the best icecream in the world! Other important things like schools are all nearby with the Mundaring Primary School and Mundaring Christian College being less than a kilometre away as well as Sacred Heart School less than two kilometres away.
* Four living & games zones
* Large country kitchen with clear vision to outdoor areas & the pool
* Family dining area and adjoining family TV area with wood burning heater
* Large games room or winter play area for the kids
* New bamboo flooring in front living areas
* Front lounge and formal dining with stunning stained glass kookaburra
* Master suite is resort style and size with stunning ensuite and waltz in wardrobe
* The other three bedrooms are all double size with built in wardrobes
* Big utility room or kids entertaining zone between two of the bedrooms
* Separate study adjoining the master bedroom
* Outside there's a party size entertaining area overlooking a heated below ground pool
* Ducted reverse cycle and split system air-conditioners plus ceiling fans as well
* Big double lock up garage and work area
* Twenty solar panels on the roof
* Two garden/store sheds out the back
* Reticulated gardens
* Built in 1998 on 2000sqm of land
Call Jan to inspect this property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.